ComSer Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Visit us on IRC
irc.quakenet.org
#liero
8133 Posts in 708 Topics by 253 Members
Latest Member: Maxigenzztop
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  ComSer Forum
|-+  Gusanos Forum
| |-+  Gusanos News
| | |-+  Site Update
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Site Update  (Read 3662 times)
Jonny
Jonny

View Profile WWW
« on: March 24, 2005, 04:39:47 PM »

Welcome to the new site which now uses the mysql database that is provided by SourceForge. (and because of which the site has been nicknamed gusql)

One of the best features of the new site is that now each download and screenshot has a thumbnail so you can see what you are downloading before you are downloading it. (one of sk|P's suggestions ;o) You can also now search the downloads and order them by the number of downloads, name, author etc.

Another feature is that now the site steals the news from the Liero Community Service forum where the gusanos forum is based. (CSF for short) This was done for ease of use and you can now comment on the news. Cheesy

For now, if you would like your level or mod to be hosted at the site you will have to email me (jonnys5k at gmail dot com) or even better yet you can post it at the gusanos forum. However, due to the webspace limits we have at sourceforge some levels or mod's may get deleted to make space.

Also, for everyone that had thier levels hosted here before could you re-submit them because I don't remember who made all the levels I have here. Sad
« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 04:43:29 PM by Jonny » Logged
Fuma
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 05:32:14 AM »

Could you fix the green version of the page?
(That little "red blue green" text on the bottom of http://gusanos.sourceforge.net/ page)
Jonny
Jonny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 06:05:58 AM »

Didn't think anyone used the different styles.  Shocked I will make the green theme ASAP.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: